This is a guest post from the wonderful Allie of Ramblings of a Wahm. I appreciate her taking the time to clue me in on some of these sites I’ve never really used… Thanks Allie!
“Each time you participate in a BlogFrog Community or visit a BlogFrog member’s blog you gain exposure for your blog.” ~The Blog Frog
You are a blogger.
You have joined Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and any other social networking platform that was thrown at you.
You are working on networking and exposure.
You are on your way.
Not without Blog Frog you’re not!
Wait, you haven’t heard of Blog Frog? Let me tell you about one of the most fun and rewarding communities I have joined.
At first glance it is hard to take Blog Frog serious, I mean it looks like pure socializing fun. (The smiling frog in the logo is so cute.) It is. But more. At The Blog Frog you not only can join communities of other like minded women, you can create your own community in minutes AND earn revenue too. You heard me, earn some extra cash.
Like the exposure wasn’t enough, you actually get to earn money too. Do I have your attention?
There is a catch, you need to be social. Start a community of your own. Start and join discussions in other communities. Make friends by following people you find fascinating, cool and fun.
The Blog Frog is a gem. Exposure for your blog and earn money too? Can’t do that with Facebook. And we know it can be very hard with a blog.
Here’s how to start:
- Head over to Blog Frog and join. Enter your blog link, about me, Twitter, Facebook and avatar.
- Be sure to opt-in to the advertising revenue program, if you have a community, and that is an option you would like.
- Start exploring. Join some communities and friend a few people.
- Grab the widget for your blog sidebar.
- Grab the code to insert your own community into you blog. Here is mine as an example.
You will soon see that the more you are active, the more traffic your blog gets and the more money you make. The exposure there is astounding. I can’t possibly cover everything so The Blog Frog has a great FAQ section that has shown me stuff I didn’t know existed. Be sure to watch the videos.
A few tips to get you started:
- Join my Ramblings of a WAHM Blog Frog community (you knew that was coming, lol.)
- Hit the main page on Blog Frog and look for “Hot Discussions”. Click and start to participate.
- On the left margin of the main page there are topics to narrow down what you are interested in. Simply click to check out more communities.
- If you create your own community, immediately put up a discussion topic. People really like to show off their Twitter accounts and blog links so maybe ask for that.
- Give it time. Of course success doesn’t happen over night.
- Let your Twitter, Facebook and Blog followers know you have a new community.
What do you think? Is Blog Frog for you?
My name is Allie. I write about my WAHM journey at Ramblings of a WAHM. I also have some great posts over at My Swagbucks Tips. You can find me on Swagbucks as AllieRambles or anywhere online under the same name, which includes Twitter.